Please be informed that the Ministry of Education provides "Staff and students with suspected symptoms on official duty or at school should apply for a quick screening test at school".
I. In accordance with the Ministry of Education's letter No. 1112202745 of 111.06.22 and No. 1112302248 of 111.07.19, Taiwan Education and Technology Circular.
The application process is explained as follows.
(1) Target: Faculty and students with suspected symptoms on official business or at school.
(2) Application quantity: 1 person 1 dose.
(3) Application method: Please fill out the "Tainan University of Applied Science and Technology - College and University Publicly Financed Fast Screening Reagent Application Form" (link: https://forms.gle/QHzeXSRcBJX2bNrF7) and have the Senior Instructor of the Student Support Section of the Office of Academic Affairs assist in compiling the list of registrations and applying/releasing fast screening reagents.
(D) Collection methods.
1. Faculty and staff (including teachers): The department will notify them of the pickup.
(2) Administrative unit staff: The personnel office will notify each unit to pick up the test.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Gao of the Student Support Section of the Office of Student Affairs at Tel: 06-2539580 or ext. 284, 384.
If the fast screening result is "positive", please leave school, seek medical treatment, return home for isolation and complete the notification as soon as possible.
(1) For faculty, staff, and day students, please report to the Health Care Section of the Office of Student Affairs at 06-2530347 or ext. 255 or 291.
(2) For students in the Continuing Education Department, please report to the Academic Affairs Section of the Continuing Education Department at 06-2533488 or ext. 216.
Office of Student Affairs Health Service Section Care for your health